Monday, July 06, 2009

On Friday I Will Invent the Comic Strip Strap-On

Or at least, I will read some poems and hand out some vulgar drawings.

They are calling it visual poetics!


Celebrate the Issue Release of Drunken Boat 10!

Here's a link to my contribution.


This is who will also be there:

derek beaulieu, Rand Richards Cooper, Sharon Dolin, Ram Devineni, Elizabeth Kadetsky, Harriet Levin & Elisabeth Subrin!

A famous bunch! Will they like drawings of pizza slices in paper bags? Do they enjoy BBQ Guns?


from 6-8pm THIS Friday July 10th
at SoHo20 Gallery

511 West 25th St.
Suite 605
between 10th & 11th Avenues

1 comment:

R said...

I would give 8 drams of my soul to be there! I shall be attending in spirit, however, so you can ignore that disembodied breathing somewhere near your left ear.