Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sportsman's Paradise Friday!

A six-guitar-one-drummer army of freak-out visionary mayhem

and revelatory explorations in dream enchantment!





We'll play one 40 minute piece and an all new short piece
(that I will be "learning" in a few hours.)


I'm going to wear my shirt that I squirted hamburger juice on at the last show.




I am overjoyed to say we'll be sharing the evening with the remarkable

**Honne Wells**



whose music will baffle and astound you.


This Friday, January 23, at the Issue Project Room, in Brooklyn.

The evening starts at 8pm and costs $10.

ISSUE PROJECT ROOM
The (OA) Can Factory
232 3rd Street,
3rd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11215

Click here for more info.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! You're torturing me! I want to be there! I mean the shirt sounds wonderful, but I want to hear Wells...

Shafer said...

You may expect me there.